How does OM work?
- Once an order is placed with the manufacturer, OM automatically imports and saves order and line item information.
- Expected ship dates are tracked, and changes to dates are flagged for staff (Marvin only at this time).
- After a manufacturer truck is received and unloaded, each order related to that truck is automatically updated and staff members are notified.
- Bin locations can be quickly searched for all items in bin, or an item can be searched for bin location.
- Deliveries completed via barcode scanning automatically track and save timestamps and quantities for each product delivered.
- OM automatically imports and saves truck information and line items from the manufacturer prior to each truck’s arrival.
- All items on a truck are listed in one place, ready for easy barcode scanning when the truck arrives.
- Scanning the first item on the truck brings up the correct truck. Simply scan the first item!
- Built-in error control identifies duplicate scans, items not meant to be received, and even items the manufacturer may have moved between trucks at the last minute.
- OM generates unique barcodes that can be printed and placed on each warehouse bin for easy product location tracking with a barcode scanner.
- Items are placed in bins, and the location of all items is logged by scanning bin barcodes and window barcodes.
- When items are moved to other bins, the change is easily tracked using barcodes. Accurate current information is easy to maintain.
- OM automatically generates load lists for deliveries to help make sure that no products get left behind in the warehouse.
- Each product is tracked with a barcode scan when it is loaded for delivery and when it is delivered to the job site
Deliveries completed with a tablet or smartphone include direct photo uploads, an auto-generated delivery confirmation form, and customer e-signature.